Description of your first forum.
LaurentG
Site Admin

How to Make Safe Investments That Guarantee Profitable Monthly Returns

Post by LaurentG »

Written by Peter Taradash

Making the jump into investments requires a fair amount of knowledge. Even those with business skills will notice the steep learning curve.

If you’re new to investments, you might be wondering, “How can I make safe investments that guarantee a good monthly return?” Well here are some simple tips to get you started.

Where to Start
Start by deciding what you’re investing in. It doesn’t have to be something you’re passionate about, but will it be stocks or products?

If you’re new to investing, products can be a good transition because it’s something many of us already have experience with.

Trade in stuff you can source cheaply and wholesale, and sell easily at retail. The normal trading mark up is 4 to 1 minimum, to whatever the traffic will bear—for example 7 to 1 with jewellery. Maybe 1000 to 1 on software or high tech military products.

Products you can buy cheap and sell for a low retail price provide fairly safe and high profits.
For example, buying a product at $1 and selling it retail for $7. If I did that every day for a year—well— you figure the monthly or annual return on 700% a day compounded!
However, 3% to 5% a month might be a low figure in this instance, but it’s a start!
Build up Experience of the Process
Buying products at $1 might seem like a slow process, but the point is that you need to gain experience of investing money and assessing risk.

Do you think Bill Gates made it by investing at 5% a month? Obviously, in passive investing where you do nothing but give or lend money to someone else, you won’t even beat inflation and thus, you will have a negative return.

If you start with relatively low risk investments (staying away from things like stock and cryptocurrency), you can learn how to gauge risk and returns.

Once you have this down, you can move on to more risky investments, but only when you’re confident.

Set Your Goals
Investments are like any other business venture: you need goals. When setting these goals, don’t go for something like “I want to be rich,” but set a specific goal to reach.

Consider these points:
Set a goal such as “I want 5% monthly returns.”
This works because it’ll always be dependent on how much you invested, allowing you to change your strategy.
Higher-risk investments generally have greater returns, but more chance of losing your money.
Lower-risk investments will guarantee a more steady profit stream if that’s your main priority.
So, if your main goal is to guarantee, for example, 5% profit each month, I’d recommend making several low-risk investments. Once you become more experienced, you could throw in a high-risk investment or two alongside to boost your profits.

Conclusion
The bottom line is that no investment comes without risk. The real key is to balance risk and return so you can guarantee a safe monthly profit. Then, once you have some experience, you can start being a bit more dangerous with your money.

Source : http://petertaradash.com