What is the most common idiosyncrasy we see between self made millionaires and billionaires?

Description of your first forum.
LaurentG
Site Admin

What is the most common idiosyncrasy we see between self made millionaires and billionaires?

Post by LaurentG »

WHAT IS THE MOST COMMON IDIOSYNCRASY WE SEE BETWEEN SELF MADE MILLIONAIRES AND BILLIONAIRES?

Dec
Peter Answers

We are all considered crazy by our contemporaries and wives.

We think differently than most people. If we go into a sandwich shop we don’t see a pastrami sandwich that is short on meat, we see an opportunity to build and market a much better product. We see opportunity and unmet needs everywhere we look.

In fact, today in Singapore I saw hundreds of people standing in line for a new brand of “salted egg” potato chips.

Intrigued …

I bought a bag for $6 — twice the price of normal everyday chips to see what made them so special. They tasted, well, different! Kind of fishy with green & red bits on them. It was obvious to me that I could reverse engineer to figure out the ingredients and spices to produce similar chips. I could market them as something new “Taradash Chips” in other countries. Then I could sell the successful product to a big food outfit for a few million before the fad for fishy chips (not fish & chips!) died out.

But at the age of 80+ I don’t need the stress. Or the money either. So I just gave the idea to one of my consulting protégées, to see if he would run with it. Check your local shopping mall for long lines of people buying overpriced potato chips. I get ideas like that every day. Is that an idiosyncrasy?

I had my FIRE day 30 years ago- Financial Independence/Retired Early. Still the ideas never stop coming … These days I just write about them and give them away in reports and emails to my fans. We get many ideas for making deals, finding needs and filling them. We don’t usually watch sports or TV, or waste time on “social media” or care much about fashion. I’ve been told I am the worst dresser on the planet. We don’t care much about what other people think of us. We usually don’t go in for expensive cars or show off stuff, though if we like flying experimental aircraft, owning steam powered boats or midget horses, we can and we do what we feel like doing — crazy or not… These days, I like to write for free. My girlfriend thinks I must be crazy (idiosyncratic?) to give away my best ideas. I guess you have to be a little crazy to make it big.

Category: Peter Answers
By P.T.
December 9, 2018

Source : http://www.petertaradash.com/what-is-th ... lionaires/