What does a young entrepreneur do about the problem of capital?

Description of your first forum.
LaurentG
Site Admin

What does a young entrepreneur do about the problem of capital?

Post by LaurentG »

WHAT DOES A YOUNG ENTREPRENEUR DO ABOUT THE PROBLEM OF CAPITAL?

Dec
Peter Answers

An entrepreneur does not need any capital. Today in Manila, I was in a very nice new 50 story office building today with dirty floors, dirty windows, and unpolished brass plates, etc… If I was a young guy (not the 80+ I am today) I’d go to the manager or owner of the building and offer to keep the building pristine clean, windows washed, and everything in 1st class shape for a mere $49,000 a month (250,000 Pesos) —less than he pays out now for incompetent service. Contract would be worth $10,000 a month to me in profit. Find a need & fill it!

Once I had the contract, I’d get an advance, train and hire my own crew, hire managers to look after them, and based upon my great results on property #1 I’d seek and get contracts from all or most of the other office & apartment buildings in town. Then I’d take over the management or buy up the distressed buildings that were badly run and/or in foreclosure. I actually did something similar many years ago. And so could you. Plenty of opportunities in emerging nations that we used to call the 3rd world. Electronic security services are another of the hundreds of opportunities I see here.

It takes initiative, work, and persistence all of which is in very short supply. If you look at many Quora questions, they all want to make money without work, expertise or capitalizing on the many opportunities in front of their noses… They ask about Binary Options, lotteries and other get rich quick schemes and scams that will just make them poorer than they already are. See my books, Portable Trades & Opportunities, Think Like A Tycoon and/or recent answers like “Which is a better investment, stocks or real estate?” In fact read all my answers about becoming a financial success- FIRE ? Financial Independence Retire Early.

Category: Peter Answers
By P.T.
December 8, 2018

Source : http://www.petertaradash.com/what-does- ... f-capital/